Maximizing Weight Loss through Lipotropics
Slim Down Instantly offers a preparation of vitamins and minerals that are injected to help patients who wish to maximize their weight loss while increasing their vitamin and mineral intake. Lipotropic injections provide an initial boost to achieve weight-loss goals through improved metabolism. They are most effective when coupled with a low-calorie diet and exercise regime. The next big thing in weight loss, lipotropic injections are available at Slim Down Instantly for a reasonable price to aid in your weight loss.
Vitamin Lipotropic Injection and Its Weight-loss Benefits
vitamin lipotropic injection includes the following vitamins that provide weight-loss benefits for our patients:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), which is essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles and nervous system, helps the body cells convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Vitamin B2 (Roboflavin) is an easily absorbed micronutrient that plays a key role in energy metabolism as well as the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, ketone proteins (a vital source of energy during fasting) and proteins.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), which is important for the conversion of food to energy, assists in the functioning of the digestive system, skin and nerves.
- Vitamin B5 ( D-Pantothenol) Panthenol transforms to Vitamin B5 inside the cells. B5 plays an important role in the cell regeneration processes of the skin.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps the nervous and immune systems function efficiently and is needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), which is an energy booster that is among the most important of all the B-complex vitamins, helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It also helps the growth of healthy blood and nerve cells as well as proteins in the body.
- Levocarnitine Carnitine boosts energy by stimulating the body’s burning of tryglycerides as fuel, and sparing the supply of glucogen stored in the liver for heavier exertion. Research also suggests that an adequate supply of L-Carnitine could be instrumental in the treatment of diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, kidney and liver disease.
- Methionine, one of the sulfur-containing amino acids, acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat build-up in the liver and body. Patients with a sulfa allergy should not take this injection.
- Picamilon The important property of picamilon is the ability to restore quickly mental and physical fitness for work, which is lost through overstress of most people. Clinical experience with application of picamilon shows that it is effective for ischemic distubances of cerebral blood circulation.
- Choline supports the liver processing and excreting chemical waste products within the body. It is required for the transportation and metabolism of fats and cholesterol in the body, which is important for healthy endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
- Inositol, a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with Choline. It aides in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce bad cholesterol. It also aids serotonin, a hormone released by the body that aids in the regulation of learning, mood, sleep and constriction of the blood vessels.
- Procaine It is a local anesthetic drug of amino ester group. It is used primarily to reduce th epain of intramuscular injection.
- Chromium It is used for improving blood sugar control in people with Prediabetes, type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. It is also used for depression, loweing bad cholestrol and raising good cholestrol in people taking heart medications called beta blockers.
Why Should I Use Lipotropic Injections for Weight Loss?
A leading cause of obesity is a slow hepatobiliary system—comprised of your liver, gall bladder and bile ducts. When these organs are not functioning well, the result is slow fat metabolism that in turn causes weight gain or the inability to effectively lose weight.
The individual and combined effect of the amino acids and vitamins in lipotropic injections help your body more effectively handle the fats you consume by stimulating your liver to optimize metabolism and boosting your body’s metabolic power. Enhancing liver function helps detoxify the body and improve digestion and fat breakdown.
Lipotropic injections are known to increase energy levels, which in turn can improve your mood, vitality and overall health.
Lipotropic Injections: a Non Invasive Method of Weight Loss
Some people turn to liposuction to remove fat from the body. Lipotropic injections are a non-invasive alternative to liposuction, using injections of amino acids and vitamins to improve the rate of metabolism and dissolve fat.
The enhanced metabolism that lipotropic injections provide is temporary. When the effect of the injection decreases, your body will return to its regular metabolism. Therefore, Slim Down Instantly recommends patients utilizing lipotropic injections to aid in achieving their weight-loss goals return to the center every three weeks for additional injections as necessary to reach their goal weight.
Can I Take the Lipotropics Shot?
The Right Weight lipotropics injection contains a preparation of vitamins and minerals that are listed above. Due to the inclusion of methionine, patients with a sulfa allergy cannot take lipotropics. Some compounds of lipotropics use ephedrine, which can cause issues for some patients; however the Right Weight lipotropic injection does not useephedrine.