Hair Transplant in Pakistan Cost
Noor Saeed; Consultant/Patient Adviser
The cost of hair transplant has can vary from Surgeon to surgeon depending on many factors including experience and facilities of the hair transplant center. The good news is that the cost of hair transplant in Pakistan has actually come down significantly over the past 3 years with the average cost of 35 to 60 rupees per graft. Continue Reading →
Noor Saeed, Consultant/Patient Advisor.
Hair Transplant cost is depending on too many factors, that is:
- The number of Follicular grafts being transplanted
- The number of surgical settings required i.e. 1, 2 or 3 sessions on and average 2 sessions are required.
- The surgical technique to be selected, i.e. FUE or Strip method
- Strip method or Follicular unit grafting is the most effective and reasonably priced method of hair transplantation. This method can cost between 60,000 to 100,000 in one surgical session.
- FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction is the most advanced technique and can cost 150,000 to 250,000.
- Body hair transplantation (BHT), the least effective of the surgical types, may range from 200,000 to 300,000 and may take several sessions. Continue Reading →