Hair Transplant Insider
Hair Transplant Insider is a valuable resource center for individuals considering hair transplant surgery. Our website provides prospective hair transplant patients with extensive information about the process of hair transplant surgery.
Hair Transplant In Pakistan| Strip Harvesting Technique
By: Noor Saeed; Consultant/Patient Adviser
The strip harvesting technique contains removing the follicular units to be implanted as one group, form the patient donor site. By this method the follicular units are kept intact in their genetic form and avoid the individual hair follicles from being injured. Each follicular unit contains one to 5 hairs, the average being 3 hairs per follicular unit.
These follicular units are then dissected with great attention under microscopes equipment with fiber optics so as to avoid the application of heat to the follicles. These follicular units are well-kept in a special solution at the exact temperature until the doctor prepares the recipient sites on the patient, the grafts are then placed with great care in to the bald or thinning areas of the scalp, called the recipient area. Continue Reading →
Noor Saeed, Consultant/Patient Advisor.
Hair Transplant cost is depending on too many factors, that is:
- The number of Follicular grafts being transplanted
- The number of surgical settings required i.e. 1, 2 or 3 sessions on and average 2 sessions are required.
- The surgical technique to be selected, i.e. FUE or Strip method
- Strip method or Follicular unit grafting is the most effective and reasonably priced method of hair transplantation. This method can cost between 60,000 to 100,000 in one surgical session.
- FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction is the most advanced technique and can cost 150,000 to 250,000.
- Body hair transplantation (BHT), the least effective of the surgical types, may range from 200,000 to 300,000 and may take several sessions. Continue Reading →
Low Level Lasers used for hair loss treatment
Compiled by Noor Saeed (consultant/Patient Advisor)
Reported Studies of LLLT in Hair Loss (Man & Woman)
NOTE: These medical studies are abstracts of reports submitted by various medical professionals. In these attempts various light sources, including lasers, have been used to grow hair and stop hair loss since the 1950′s. Some of these studies have included light sensitive drugs. These studies are not presented here.
Professor Andre Mester (1964) Continue Reading →